We want to hear from you if there are any issues or concerns for your experience as a Buyer or a Seller. We continually monitor the Users of our Services. Users with the most transactions receive the most evaluation. Though each Sale warrants investigation into your Account we will look at your Account over a 90-120-day period to make the evaluation process as fair as possible. Though there are no short term minimum standards we reserve the rights to place restrictions on your Account if this exceeds a reasonable time frame.
As a Seller, you’re expected to:
- Promptly resolve any customer issues.
- Ship all items on time, within your specified handling time.
- Follow through if you have chosen a return policy (not included in ResaleLoop).
- Respond to us about Buyer’s questions promptly.
- Be helpful, friendly, and professional throughout any transaction and interaction with Buyers.
- Make sure the item is delivered as promised in the Listing.
As a Buyer, your expected to:
- Communicate directly with firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any concerns about your transaction with a Seller in a reasonable time frame.