- Once a Buyer agrees to purchase a Listed Product (as purchased, the “Purchased Product”), shipping options will be presented to Buyer prior to the purchase of the Listed Product. ResaleLoop Shipping allows you access to purchase shipping services of United States Postal Service (“USPS”) postage, UPS Market Driver, Inc. (“UPS”), Federal Express (“FedEx”), and DHL Express (USA), Inc. (“DHL” and each of USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL a “Carrier” and together the “Carriers”) to assist you with the fulfilment for your order of Purchased Products (the “Orders”). The method of shipping is chosen by the Buyer and the appropriate shipping option label (the “Label”) is given to the Seller to process.
- Upon confirmation of a Sale and receipt of payment by the Buyer, we will send Seller a notification (the “Sale Notification”) of Buyer’s Order and the Label chosen by the Buyer. Seller agrees to send the Purchased Product to Buyer within 72 hours of the Sale Notification. If Seller has been paid for the transaction, we will debit from the Seller’s Account an amount equal to the purchase price of the Purchased Product, minus our retained commission (See Fee Schedule- Link) and any other applicable fees. If Seller has been paid for the Purchased Product, but does not send the Purchased Product to Buyer within the 72 hours, we reserve the right to cancel the Sale, return Buyer’s funds from Seller’s Account for the Purchased Product and deduct any fees incurred by us in connection with the same.
- Buyer agrees to notify the Traxia support team of any issues with delivery of a Purchased Product. If no notification is given within 72 hours of delivery of a Purchased Product, the Purchased Product will be considered accepted and Buyer will not be able to raise any disputes related to the delivery or condition of the Purchased Product.
- Users understands and agrees that the risk of loss and title for a Purchased Product are on the Seller. Seller assumes all the risk of Carrier losses. If Seller has any reservation about a particular transaction, Seller is required to contact customer support within 48 hours of receipt of a Sale Notification to address any issues with Buyer’s chosen Carrier. Seller is responsible for handling any real or assumed fraudulent activity. Seller shall be solely responsible for failing to send a Purchased Product to Buyer. Though there are no returns, return of an item for any reason is at the expense of the “Seller” who sold the Purchased Product.
- Any additional shipping changes are the responsibility of Seller. If there is a shipping discrepancy, Seller can choose to ship it or not. Traxia reserves the right to return a Purchased Product. If “ResaleLoop” is charged any additional shipping charge it will be reduced from the Seller’s Store income. Any additional cost will be billed to Seller’s Account. If Buyer does not enter the shipping correctly, or does not provide adequate access to the deliver address (e.g. if applicable, does not provide access codes to a delivery address or provides an address that is gated or locked with no access) or the shipper adds an additional shipping cost, Buyer understands and agrees that Buyer’s Credit Card may be assessed any additional shipping fee.
- ResaleLoop serves only as an intermediary between Seller and the applicable Carrier, allowing you to use the Services, postage and to print Labels. Seller is responsible for shipping to its customers and Buyers. ResaleLoop is not responsible to pick up, transport, deliver or otherwise deal with Seller’s shipment. Seller’s use of any specific Carrier is subject to, and Seller is responsible for compliance with, all applicable Carrier rules and regulations. Seller is responsible for compliance with all local and international shipping and customs regulations. Use of ResaleLoop Shipping must be associated with Orders. Labels may not be transferred or sold to a third party. Seller’s are permitted to charge or pass through shipping costs to its customers at Seller’s discretion. Shipping costs are included in the transaction made by Buyer through ResaleLoop.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of ResaleLoop Shipping, use ResaleLoop Shipping, or access ResaleLoop Shipping without our express written permission. You may not use ResaleLoop Shipping for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not, in the use of ResaleLoop Shipping, violate any laws in any jurisdiction or any domestic or international laws.
- Traxia will not be responsible for any local customs charges, import taxes or duties or any similar charges related to your shipments. You must determine whether any of these charges will become due, and arrange for their payment. If any such charges become due as a result of your use of ResaleLoop Shipping and are charged to Traxia by any competent authority, you agree to reimburse us fully in respect of the same within 7 days of our demand.
- TRAXIA PROVIDES ACCESS TO RESALELOOP SHIPPING ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRAXIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING RESALELOOP SHIPPING. TRAXIA DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. TRAXIA SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF RESALELOOP SHIPPING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH RESALELOOP SHIPPING. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAXIA’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR RESALELOOP SHIPPING.
- You understand and agree that any use by you of ResaleLoop Shipping is entirely at your own risk and discretion and that you will ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which shipping services are provided by the Carriers.
- You agree that you will pay the applicable fees for all purchases completed through ResaleLoop Shipping (the “Shipping Fees”). All Shipping Fees will be added to your next ResaleLoop Shipping invoice. You are responsible for any and all applicable taxes associated with the Shipping Fees. We will, from time to time, charge your Credit Card for the aggregate Shipping Fees you have incurred on ResaleLoop Shipping. If your Credit Card payment is declined or if we are otherwise not able to collect payment from you for the invoiced Shipping Fees, you will not be able to use ResaleLoop Shipping, including Labels, until such Shipping Fees are paid. You authorize us to charge your Credit Card currently used to pay for your Account for anything on ResaleLoop Shipping that you owe, in accordance with these Shipping Terms. You will be responsible for payment in the event your Credit Card is declined, or we are otherwise unable to collect payment from you. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with their billing.
- Any Shipping Fee refunds for unused Labels must be requested from within the associated Order within 30 days’ after Label creation. Any credits or refunds applicable to ResaleLoop Shipping will be applied to your Account and may only be applied to the purchase of other services or postage through ResaleLoop Shipping.
- For improperly measured Labels through ResaleLoop Shipping, the associated shipment may be audited by the applicable Carrier for weight, dimensions, mail class, package type and Zip or Postal Code. If an audit reveals that the Label you’ve measured for shipping does not accurately reflect, additional Fees or credits may be applied to your Account.
- If a shipment is determined to be undeliverable by a Carrier, you may be contacted by email to determine whether to have the shipment returned or abandoned. You are responsible for all Shipping Fees associated with returned or abandoned shipments, regardless of whether you have approved the return or abandonment of the shipment.
- General Terms
Questions about these Shipping Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4009 Frontgate Drive Ste 102
Columbia, MO 65203